Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

My Day Today :) 5/24/13

I think that may day was very interesting today. It sucked because i was unable to go on the field trip, but it was a funny day because i met new cool people during lunch and the substitute for 4th period was a delight to have because he was funny and weird and random all at the same time. I hope we get to have him some other time :D I loved the fact that the new friends i made during lunch were so crazy and random like me :) That's how you know that you're gonna be life long friends :) Then there was a lot of drama in 5th period do to relationship problems with me and my friend Lupe  :( But since we had each other, we made each other laugh and stay happy throughout the whole period. And now, here i am in 6th typing the period away c:

No comments:

Post a Comment