Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Study for Multiple Exams (Part 1)


Study for Multiple Exams

(Part 1)

How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects: really it is my time management than I explained above. If I see I have multiple things due or to study for all at the same time I spread out my time beforehand. Sunday night I can review for my Monday test because I already studied for it. When that test is over I can begin reviewing for the other tests. My overall study method: I try to break it up over several days or at least two. I get bogged down if I try to pull an all-nighter. How I've overcome an initial bad grade: if I received a low grade I probably knew it was coming because I didn't prepare properly or I didn't use the right study habits for that class. I usually try to go over what I did wrong and sometime discuss with the teacher what I can do differently on the next exam or what they suggest I do for studying for the next exam.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment